Interested in user experience (UX) or digital accessibility? Join the User Research Center's tour to learn about the lab's resources to help you with your user testing needs. We'll review the URC's services and provide demos of our usability/accessibility testing software, including:
- Morae and Silverback software in our participant/observation room
- Eye tracking using the desktop Tobii Portable X2-60 Eye Tracker and wearable Tobii Pro Glasses
- Assistive technology including screen readers (JAWS, VoiceOver, NVDA), ZoomText, and alternate input devices
- Balsamiq and Sketch wireframe/prototyping software
- Document camera recorder and mobile devices
- iPad desktop/floor stands for surveys
Open to Harvard affiliates with Harvard ID. Space in the lab is limited; please have each member of your team sign up for their own spot for the tour. Register for the tour.
If you have any questions about the tours or the User Research Center, please email email@example.com.