Join us for When and How to Run a Usability Test presented by Zoraida Cabrera-Mieles, UX Researcher/Designer, Harvard Web Publishing.
Usability tests can often feel overly-complex, time-consuming, and expensive. But they don’t have to be! In this talk, we’ll demystify strategies for planning and executing usability tests. We’ll approach common questions, such as:
- Is a usability test the right research approach?
- Why should I test if the product isn’t finished?
- How many participants should I recruit?
- Do I really need real users?
- How do I write tasks or questions for the study?
- How do I moderate a remote usability test?
Plus we’ll discuss strategies for getting buy-in from stakeholders, and mention resources available for Harvard teams interested in running usability tests.
Please register through LibCal to receive the Zoom meeting details. (HarvardKey required)