Consultations for library staff are available on the following topics
- Accessibility consultations & website reviews
- Captioning for media
- Content strategy
- Digital interface design using the library's web design system
- User research (interviews, usability testing, focus groups, card sort, etc.)
- UX project planning and strategy
- Survey creation, form design, & Qualtrics
Recruitment for library research studies
- For more information on this see Recruitment & Incentives.
- Meeting facilitation and inclusive meetings for in-person, online, and hybrid meetings
- Web analytics strategy, reporting, and dashboard creation
- Writing for the web and inclusive language best practices
Equipment lending for UX research & accessibility testing
- We lend equipment to library staff who are conducting in-person or on-the-spot user testing in their libraries.
- We lend computers with JAWS and ZoomText for accessibility testing.
- Email email@example.com for more information about equipment lending.
Helpful Harvard Branding Guidelines
- Harvard University Style Guidelines and Best Practices
- Harvard Trademark Program
- Harvard Library's Brand Guidelines
- Harvard Library Templates - Templates for PowerPoint, Google Docs, print design, etc.
- Harvard Library Communications Website