Space assessment survey and interviews with students.
- Explore ways to deepen student engagement at the Memorial Church to enrich student well-being.
- Discover how to deliver the right programming, to the right students, at the right time.
What they did
- Borrowed iPad stands from the URC to gather exit feedback from students at the Student Oasis.
- Consulted with URC on research questions and Qualtrics survey design.
- Conducted journey mapping and interviews with students about their first-year experience.
- First-year students requested support around a connection with staff and community, rather than attending scheduled events.
- Student feedback showed that Harvard College students primarily used the Student Oasis space to study and meet up with friends.