The URC works closely with staff from the libraries and archives at Harvard to conduct user research, usability testing, and accessibility reviews. We welcome project ideas and consultations from library staff interested in all areas of user experience.
We hold regular pitch meetings for staff to submit ideas for URC Library Research Sprints. Read more about library research sprints.
Upcoming & in progress projects
- Future of library discovery focus groups
- Library discovery satisfaction survey
- Mapping tools research
Recent project reports
- Archival Researcher User Interviews
- Card Sort on Library Website Navigation
- Ebook Usage During COVID-19 Survey
- Library Materials During COVID-19 Survey
- Library Seating as a Service Usability & Feedback
- Remote Learning & Teaching Research
- Virtual Events Survey
View all past projects on the UX @ Harvard Library wiki