The URC works closely with staff from the libraries and archives at Harvard to conduct user research, usability testing, and accessibility reviews. We welcome project ideas and consultations from library staff interested in all areas of user experience.
We hold regular pitch meetings for staff to submit ideas for URC Library Research Sprints. Read more about library research sprints.
- Virtual events user study
- Archival researcher user interviews
- Digital collections user study
- Excellence in virtual teaching & learning services user research
Recent project reports
- Digital Reserves Interviews
- Ebook Usage During COVID-19 Survey
- Library Materials During COVID-19 Survey
- Library Seating as a Service Usability & Feedback
- Remote Learning & Teaching Research
- Image Researcher Interviews
View all past projects on the UX @ Harvard Library wiki