Interactive prototype testing and remote user interviews.
- Understand first-impressions from users.
- Learn about user expectations for search results filtering.
- Determine if users would be interested in a feature to offer metadata corrections.
What they did
- Built interactive prototypes with Sketch software (available on URC computers).
- Conducted remote user interviews via Zoom in the URC participant room.
- Added text to the digital collections homepage that explains “What am I searching?”.
- Adjusted the labels and order of search results filters to align with user expectations.
- Prototyped a feature for users to provide metadata feedback.