Staff from the User Research Center (URC) can help Harvard University affiliates create a study, lend equipment, provide training, and review the data you record for your usability and accessibility projects. We are here to prepare you for all aspects of performing user testing at Harvard University.
Set up a consultation with the User Research Center to:
- Formulate your study's test question and ensure a specific focus for your testing.
- Select a method. We can recommend if a survey, interview, usability test, or another method is appropriate for your investigation.
- Get training in best practices for the methods and equipment you plan to use.
- Understand approvals, consent, and if your study needs IRB review.
- Review collected data and recordings in order to inform decisions or make changes.
Email us at email@example.com with information about your project to schedule a consultation.
UX Drop-In Office Hours
Working on a project related to usability or accessibility? Want to chat about issues related to UX research and design? Stop by the URC’s UX Drop-In Office Hours to discuss what’s on your mind with Harvard's UX consultants from Harvard Library and HUIT. These office hours are informal discussions to answer quick questions or set a direction for a project. No RSVP is required. Open to Harvard staff, students, and faculty. View upcoming UX Drop-In Office Hours sessions.