Accessibility testing and reviews for a new website.
- Provide access to the widest audience.
- Ensure an effective content structure & language.
- Create an optimal experience for all users.
What they did
- Accessibility consultation.
- Test using automated tools (SiteImprove & AMP).
- URC JAWS evaluation.
- Testing with the URC Accessibility participant pool.
- Website accessibility allows for a broader range of users.
- Stakeholders' increased appreciation of value of AT testing when observing the testing session.
- WCAG compliance.
- Ensures improved end user experience.
- The importance of accessibility gains visibility and adoption throughout ATS department(s).